Monday, March 16, 2015

3/16/2015: Progesterone Test Results

I just got the call from Dr. K's office. My level is at 3.7 which is too low to show ovulation has taken place. Because I had an Ovidrel trigger and an ultrasound to confirm the collapse of the follicle, they want to retest Wednesday morning.

I'm really frustrated by this. Now I am stressing, perhaps unnecessarily so, out about wasting this cycle. I asked why they wanted to test a week after Ovidrel and not a week after the ultrasound that presumably showed potential ovulation. Basically, I had a feeling today was too damn early. I am incensed that we may have just wasted a vial of sperm that cost in excess of $700. If I didn't ovulate, there is no way I could be pregnant.

I have been working hard to not get my hopes up, but today just showed that I really have been getting hopeful, even if it's unintentional. Ugh. This sucks.

I hope Wednesday's numbers look a lot better. It's just so close to 4...

No comments:

Post a Comment