Wednesday, October 28, 2015

10/28/2015: OB Appointment

Today's appointment was nice, easy, and quick thanks to Nugget's cooperation! The PA was able to find his/her heartbeat right away so that was nice. Again, it was in the low 140s.

She reiterated that the anatomy scan looks great and baby is measuring perfectly. One hiccup: the back and leg pain along with the limited mobility I've been experiencing is not normal for how early I am in the pregnancy. So the PA is recommended I see a doctor and possibly start PT. Hopefully my pain won't be too bad this weekend since my sister is getting married. Fingers crossed!

I will be doing the one-hour glucose test at our next appointment. Hopefully I can pass! This is the last time I'll be waiting 4 weeks in-between appointments, then it will be 2 weeks, then eventually 1 week.

No comments:

Post a Comment