Wednesday, October 14, 2015

10/14/15: Anatomy Scan

We got to see Nugget for over an hour today thanks to our anatomy scan! He or she looks perfect in every way, which is an amazing feeling of relief. I feel ready to start the registries, nursery, and other planning finally! We even got to see Nugget in 3D which was crazy cool.

Poor J, before our appointment my resolve for not finding out the sex was waning. I'm glad she convinced me to stay strong. The surprise in March will be well worth it.

According to the tech, Nugget is measuring around 12 oz. right now, which from what I've gleaned from Dr. Google is on the larger end of the scale. J just looked at me and said "Good Luck." Nice, huh?

The baby is still a bit of a stinker, though. They needed a measurement of his/her heart but apparently Nugget had had enough, rolled over onto his/her stomach, and curled up like a cat. It was pretty funny.

Here are the pictures from today's scan:



No comments:

Post a Comment