Monday, June 23, 2014

6/23/2014: Bloodwork Results from Dr. P's Office

When I saw Dr. P for my annual, we discussed J and I wanting to begin trying to have children. She is supportive but due to my irregular periods of late, decided to order some blood-work. The results of which I received today. Keep in mind the blood-work was drawn on my Cycle Day 14.

FSH, SERUM
5.9 (mIU/mL)
According to the chart on the results sheet, this means I was in the follicular part of my cycle, which can last about 14 Cycle Days.

LH (LUTEINIZING HORMONE SERUM)
10.3 (mIU/mL)
The references ranges for this particular result are confusing. My result could indicate that I was in the follicular part of my cycle, or the Luteal phase.

ESTRADIOL
39.3 (pg/mL)
My result indicates, once again, that I was in the follicular phase of my cycle.

TSH (THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE)
1.12 (uU/mL)
This level is within the reference range.




No comments:

Post a Comment