Wednesday, June 24, 2015

6/24/2015: 11dpiui

I decided to POAS again today. This time I busted out one of the FRERs I have stashed away in addition to one of the Answer hpts I bought yesterday.
There is a faint line on all three tests (the strip is harder to see because it's so small).

Today we had an appointment with Dr. K to talk about next steps if this cycle doesn't work out. Basically, we can continue the protocol we are using, add injections, or move to IVF. Regardless of what we choose, I need to be focused on losing weight. I haven't been doing too well in that department, but I know it needs to be done and I'm just sick of feeling like crap.

J and I were going back and forth about mentioning the positive home tests to the Doc, but it did come up and we were honest. Dr. K decided to run a quick urine test and do the first blood-draw today. The urine test was positive and darker than the tests I took this morning (seen above).

Unfortunately, the machine was done for the day so they can't run my blood until tomorrow. I hope we see a nice strong first number!

No comments:

Post a Comment