Saturday, June 13, 2015

6/13/2015: Another scan and IUI #4

According to the scan, my follicle has released what is hopefully a spectacularly healthy egg! My lining grew a bit more to 11.6mm so I hope that will give the embryo a nice cushy place to implant. 

Thankfully they were able to do the IUI just a short while later--we didn't even need to leave the office! The sperm analysis showed some great results. J even gave the boys a little pep talk before they were drawn into the catheter. I hope it works.

Sample #4 Analysis:
--60.8 Million Count
--59% Motility
--.5ml Volume
--18 Million Motile Sperm

There were almost twice as many motile sperm this time versus last time and the motility was about 10% better. Since I got pregnant with the last sample, I'm hoping this is good sign. 

I will go in for blood-work to check my progesterone levels this Thursday. In the meantime, I was able to convince them to let me start progesterone supplements on Monday, given last month's lost pregnancy. The nurse said it can't hurt. 


No comments:

Post a Comment